The best method for getting larger files from your local computer to the Loudblog system.
It’s the good old method. But still useful.
- Upload one ore more audio files to the “upload” folder using FTP or other transfer methods.
- Go to the “record” tab at the admin-section.
- Use the drop-down menu next to “Search upload folder” to locate your desired audio file.
- Click on “get file”.
- Loudblog now moves the file from the “upload” folder to the “audio” folder and creates an entry in the database.
- Now you can add meta data and details for this posting.