What to do if you fell in love with a certain template?
There are some easy steps. Maybe in the future it will be even easier, but for now this should do.
- Download the .zip-file of your desired template to your local computer.
- Unzip the file. It will be a folder with the template’s name.
- (Experienced users may now modify the template.)
- Start your FTP-Client and put the whole folder into the following directory on your server: “loudblog/custom/templates/”.
- If you want to activate the new template right now, you must login to your Loudblog administration, go to the tab “settings” and choose your new template from the drop-down-list.